OPS Building Fund Update
Thank you to all of the families and businesses who have made a contribution this year, we appreciate your support. We have raised over $6,000 so far, which is fantastic. Every dollar raised goes straight back into the school’s facilities.
If you would like to make a tax deductible donation in this financial year you’ve still got time – click the link for the Building Fund note: https://www.oatleypublicschool.nsw.edu.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Building-Fund-Note.pdf (Donations can also be made throughout the year.)
Where the money has been spent to date:
- contributed towards the new shelving in the library
- replaced the ventilation unit in the school hall roof
- installed a retractable food safety screen in the canteen
- contributed towards the refurbishment of the hall floor, stage and steps
- replaced three classroom air conditioners
- installed a rangehood in the canteen
- contributed towards the new interactive whiteboard in the library.