Mothers Day is fast approaching and the P&C are planning to make the bi-annual tea-towels and aprons again. These are products that have a picture of all of the kids faces on them, drawn by kids themselves and assembled into class lists. They are a great gift and keepsake for mums and grandmothers.
There is a little organization needed to get these ordered and distributed to the classes. The P&C is looking for helper(s) to assist with getting these tasks planned and carried out.
The following are the activities that are to be carried out. It is expected to be only a few hours at certain times in the process to get organized, and does not need to happen during school hours:
- Set-up items for purchase on Flexischools and arrange note to be sent out to classes
- Track orders and payments through Flexischools and cash payments with office
- Liaise with the school representative with regards to creation of artwork (teachers arranged the kids to do the drawing) and submit to supplier
- Receive goods from suppler and pack into classes for distribution
- Answer any queries from the supplier or school community
If you are interested in helping co-ordinate this project, which contributes to the fundraising of the school, please email me at email@example.com.